Blog/Easy Steps To Improve Your Gut Health.
Tips and Tricks!
Easy Steps To Improve Your Gut Health.
Gut health refers to the balance of microorganisms that live in the digestive tract. These microorganisms are vital and directly affect your immune system, physical and even mental health!
- Take a Probiotic supplement: " Some research has suggested that taking probiotics can support a healthy gut microbiome, and that it may prevent gut inflammation and other intestinal problems.
- Eat a clean diet, include Prebiotic ingredients: Eating leafy greens and staying away from processed foods is very important! Some ingredients that helps is: asparagus, bananas, garlic, onions, barley, oats, apples, flax seeds.
- Avoid sugars and artificial sweeteners: "Eating a lot of sugar or artificial sweeteners may cause gut dysbiosis, which is an imbalance of gut microbes. " Sugars can negatively affects the gut microbiome. In turn, this can influence the brain and behavior.
- Exercise/ get active: Regularly exercising contributes to good heart health and weight loss or weight maintenance.
- Do not deprive yourself of sleep: Indicated that irregular sleep habits and disturbed sleep can have negative outcomes for the gut flora, which may increase the risk of inflammatory conditions.
All in all, your gut health is the direct link of your mental and physical health. Make your body a priority. Your lifestyle can impact the balance of your well being. Simple and positive changes will create change! Be your best self, eat healthy, be active!
As always! Our food at Nutre Meal Plans will positively help your gut health!
Thank you for reading!